We encourage you to start shopping for a home early. Below are some links that will help you find the home of your dreams.
- Long and Foster of Salisbury
- ERA Bill Martin & Associates
- Coldwell Banker
- Coastal Association of Realtors
- Bright MLS Homes
- NeighborWorks – The chartering organization of SNHS. This is the gateway to a nationwide network made up of over 200 organizations which specialize in revitalization. Neighborhood Reinvestment, a congressionally-chartered non-profit revitalization organization, oversees the network.
- Communtiy Foundation of the Eastern Shore – a nonprofit charitable organization, the Foundation is the largest non-governmental source of support for nonprofit organizations in the Maryland lower shore counties of Somerset, Wicomico and Worcester.
- Habitat for Humanity of Wicomico County – Through volunteer labor and tax-deductible donations of money and materials, Habitat builds and rehabilitates simple, decent homes with the help of the homeowner (partner) families.
- Maryland Capital Enterprises – MCE empowers businesses to grow, create jobs and generate wealth on Maryland’s Eastern Shore and across the state. We offer businesses access to the resources they need to start or grow their business.
To pull a free credit report, visit www.annualcreditreport.com. Your score will pull information from the following repositories.
The three standard credit reporting agencies from which you must pull credit reports in order to qualify for a loan through SNHS and most lenders. Pulling credit reports is simple, just follow the link to each site. In-file credit reports can also be pulled at the time of your prequalification interview. See the interview checklist (link) for more information.
- HUD – The department of Housing and Urban Development, the major government body dedicated to neighborhood revitalization and the mission of Salisbury NHS
- Maryland State Department of Assessments and Taxation – where you can find a database of Real Estate information based on Address
- City of Salisbury
- Wicomico County